List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Monday, June 09, 2008

Intellectualism

Hello, oh you of inferior intellect. I tower over you, because I know more than you. I know more about places such as Timbuctoo, I know more about musicians such as Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Wagner and Schiller, and not to forget, dear old Mozart.

I know more about football (unless you are Nishanth), which is the only sport in the world worth watching. I am opinionated, yes. And I couldnt care less for your opinion, but this doesnt mean that you should dismiss mine, oh no!

You know why? Because I am an intellectual.

Not the Adrian Mole kind of intellectual. I am the powerful intellectual with (currently), a beard.

Muahaha.

Now, I plan to take over the world. All I need is your "co-operation". You keep digging in random places for oil, when you strike oil, I shall build oilfields there.

Have you ever talked to someone and you realise you know whats coming next?

Thats called Deja Vu. Not really. But it can be classified as Deja Vu. You wouldnt know, because you're not intellectual.

Do you get the point of this blog entry?

I am the world before I am a man

I was a creature before I could stand

I will remember before I forget,

Before I forget that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i rather like this. inspiration?

Unknown said...

none whatsoever. i am merely running up and down a brick wall!

Anonymous said...

even better.