List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Monday, June 25, 2007

Its a critical Solution and the east coast got the blues.

I certainly have the blues.. College is about a week in and the place is a mess.. pretty badly organised (I know Anil is laughing right now *hahaha.. loyola*)

But.. its getting better as all things do.. but I still have the blues..

Sheffield University wants me, but I dont have the money to be with them.. hehe.. tres bien Keshav..

I have a 100% strike rate. Whichever college I apply to, I get in, barring MCC where I got for History though I had applied for Economics.

Oh yes, Stephens, but I didnt expect anything from there!

6 comments:

parivrajak said...

That sounds an extremely grey post.

We're all havin the blues, ol' guy! cheer up! there's always green stuff jus in front of your nose; it's jus that your glasses are fogged up. the mist'll wear by; nothing's eternal!

Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Not interested in any other DU college? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah,forgot to add... Stephens sucks!
HAHAHAHA.

It does. Really. *eyes*

Unknown said...

now I quote A. Pope to show myself that all is not grey!
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd

Keshav said...

well,i did apply to other colleges, but its okay over here...

Stephens does suck :D

Anonymous said...

Alexander Pope? 0_0 You read Alexander Pope in your spare time??