List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well.. I'm sitting here in the Digital Library of College wondering whether I should go for team trials or not. I know the chances of me getting in (.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%), but its worth a shot, its fun. Then again, I dont want to bother changing into the shorts and tshirt and boots and then go to the ground and etc etc. I have to go to the library anyway (yes mum, I DO use the library).. and I AM studying, not wasting money on a course like your daughter who doesnt know WHY she's doing an MBA in Foreign Trade :P

I know why I'm doing Economics. I Just figured it out. Its because ECONOMICS will explain to me WHY I have no money. B.Com will just explain to me where the money goes. I have to HAVE money to know where it goes. So, I'm doing Economics.

I also plan to own Manchester United, hence, I need money. Therefore, we IMPLY that I took Economics BECAUSE I want to own United. You savvy?

7 comments:

small.town.gal said...

lmao... haha... damnn... missn ya stupid bum...

Keshav said...

same here.. but im enjoying college. :D

Meera said...

its not foreign trade...its an MBA in international business...BAH..who cares?? noone reads yr blog anyway

parivrajak said...

hmmmm... interesting logic! i shall apply it to my life and be happy and contented! :D

why own united?! why not be?!!!

Keshav said...

meera! you have mistake my blog with yours!

Hanedin said...

I wish I had some money, then maybe I could buy Man Utd too. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

savvy bro....savvy..lol...besta luck with ownin man u...