List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Madras Christian College.......

is where I will be studying as of now.. doing my History Honours. Technically, I'm honoured to be doing history. Actually, I would be honoured getting my degree in itself.

Its a lot of running around I say all this admissions work.. but MCC is absolutely beautiful. the campus.. i havent seen any of the girls there (yet). so i cant comment on the beauty of that! (or them.. rather)

Anyway, it would seem like I'm leaving Kochi tomorrow night. I love Kochi. Its big, but not too big. Its got stuff.. but its also green. Its dirty, but its lovable.

I have no idea what I'm going to do AFTER BA History .. i would like to see how archaelogists have it. I dont fancy digging up the earth though.
However I did try that as a kid.... digging up the earth.. along with breaking the pots with my cricket bat. that was fun..I tried finding Pirate treasure.. i was quite an imaginative kid..I even made my own map.. (drawn in ball point pen)... and pretended that it was drawn by a pirate.. may Pirate Ross the Rum Swiller?

anyway.. I hope i end up DOING something!

1 comment:

parivrajak said...

I thought Loyola, K! But MCC is cool too. That you're doing history is even greater!!! :) :)

Temme how the classes are going.
All the best!! ~*thumb-up*~