List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So, im going to write about my exploits in bangalore.. First off, I'd like to thank all the auto drivers for
1) taking me around the city
2) charging me the earth for taking me around ONE city
3) their politeness

Coming to Forum Mall
way over rated. its okay. maybe it wouldnt be so over rated if i had enough money to spend. but i think even if i did, i doubt it would make that much of a difference. Landmark is fine.. McD's is great.. the Food Court is fab.. but the others are meh..
Of course, Nike was fine. The loser (Nishanth) fatso (adarsh) and I walked in.. and we were looking at our respective team's jerseys. I was hanging round the Manchester United section. so this girl and some guy were having an argument. the guy goes "Manchester United sucks" .. Nishanth says "I agree". the guy acknowledges him.. and then the girl says "No they dont." and I said "No they dont"..

and then the girl, who is cute (in case i didnt mention), smiles ..
when a cute girl smiles at you.. you're happy

so otherwise. Forum is over rated


Garuda Mall - didnt get enough time to observe this

Shit Valley - where we play football! Alright! now THIS place is bangalore!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on bro..our 'shit valley' aint that bad...kids in bangalore don even get place to play u no...lol..n u jus cant beat the talent those kids have man..

Keshav said...

oh no.. really dude.. i LOVE shit valley.. im not being sarcastic!
been playing there for over 5 years now :D

small.town.gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.