List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This one was written in Feb 07

Rain

The first drops hit the earth
And the smell of heaven is given birth

The sky turns grey and darkens in fear
Your awesome power is imminent, I hear

I long for the purity of the rain
To free me of my pain

The sins trapped in me since birth
Take me away, let me leave this earth

When it rains, my heart dances with hope
For liberation, my soul gropes

I pray for it never to end
The darkness makes my soul to bend

I forget my earthly woes and leave
For this insane world I grieve

For those who never look to the skies
Those are the ones with venemous cries

Rob the earth of its beauty
And forget their sacred duty

Look to the skies on a rainy night
Look into the streaks of lightning burning bright

Salvation and hope lie ahead
Not for those who keep the earth dead

And for those who let her be
Divine light, you will see

No comments: