List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Friday, May 18, 2007

TO THE TEMPLE!

Well .. with the arrival of the results drawing closer.. ive decided to become more spiritual, religious and devoted.. so me and Nishanth went off .. off to Guruvayur (for all who're reading.. its a Temple town.. Lord Krishna's remains were buried here).... those who havent been there.. let me tell you

the temple is small... but the complex is big.. so what you get is disaster.. anyway.. we got inside (im not going to go in how).. so we get in.. im sure there are atleast a cool 1500 people in.. and we're all pushing and pulling to get a glimpse of the idol..

Suddenly, nishanth and I feel our (natural) football instincts grow back.. and we shoulder push and rough tackle everyone in sight.. from the 60 year old lady to the 2 month old baby.. we were like Patrick Vieira (Nishanth) and Roy Keane (me) ..........

So we punch and push and get to the Ganpathy temple area (Ganesha for all you northies reading).. and there we push and pull.. and we finally get out...

we get out.....................

and there's a long journey back.. by BUS!..
i hate road journeys. i suffer from motion sickness. this compounded by the fact that the bus driver obviously was a lunatic made me feel worse.. but on the bus journey, me and nishanth discussed some interesting things..

1) Football

I concluded that Manchester United rules and he said Manchester United sucks

2) Girls

Our second favourite topic after football.. he was telling me some rot about devotion and faithfulness and etc. etc. and it brought to mind a saying "im not going to be a slave to them, they're gonna be my slaves".. and i said it out loud

and nishanth bursts my bubble by saying.. "i dont know who you're talking about.."

always great to have a friend to bring you back to reality eh?

3) Why each other sucks

4) Why adarsh sucks

5) Cursing the board exams

6) Football

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The things kids do...lol :p