List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Well.. travelling in a car and listening to metalcore isnt my idea of fun.. throw in the fact that i have motion sickness..

well.. metalcore.. it was 4 against one.. but luckily Cecil's IPod was there.. which i, with my lightning quick reflexes, took from him.. and started listening to Kamelot

I love Kamelot.. i love everything.. from Roy Khan's voice to Youngblood's guitar work.. of course Hareesh doesnt like Power Metal.. he prefers the heavy riffing of Metalcore.. Death Metal.. Thrash Metal.. etc etc.. along with Cecil.. David and Zakaria would listen to anything.. so it didnt matter to them

I cant stand growls.. it gets a bit tedious after a while.. i mean.. i do like a few songs.. (very few)..

but well..... im not too sure ill grow into it either..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me either. I could yawn in the face of growly vocals. I always say...if I want to get bored and yawny I'd do it by attending class and getting attendance marks out of it. *eyes*

Keshav said...

hehehe