List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Well.. there's a cat outside the door. It (not sure of the gender) is waiting there in the cold. We got back from dinner and its just standing there. Then I got down and i saw it.. and i think "aw.. look at it.. must be cold"..

then it looks at me with its eyes (i know there's no other way it can see) and tells me "TAKE ME IN YOU IDIOT"

I really am tempted to.. but achan says no.. tinuviel (my cat) is bound to get scared and will most likely attack her because of Hobbes (tinuviel's kid)

she gave birth a couple of weeks back.. sadly we lost 3. Hobbes is the only smart one there. She seemed really sad when we took the bodies of the other one's away. Understandable. Mother's concern. In fact, when it came to number 3 she started crying (not literally.. meowing crying).. i felt really sorry for her then..

Hobbes was one chap (im not sure of the gender).. it hangs on to her belly most of the time.. the other buggers had no idea what to do. survival of the fittest i guess..

maybe i can convince mohammad ikka to take the cat outside.

4 comments:

small.town.gal said...

awww...
so wht happened to the cat??

saras said...

I didnt know we had named the kitten

Anonymous said...

Hobbes? Do you want to do that to the poor kitten? :D
Never mind me...I have a personal bias against the man...
Best of luck to the kitten!

Keshav said...

we HAVE named the kitten mum..