List of my favourite movies

  • American History X
  • King Kong
  • Kingdom of Heaven
  • Passion of the Christ
  • The Terminal
  • Operation: Daybreak
  • The Great Escape
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Blood Diamond
  • K-Pax
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Lion King
  • Independence Day
  • I am Sam
  • Mystic River
  • Troy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Gladiator
  • Star Wars Series

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oxymoron. When I was a kid, i thought it was an insult. Well, there are a lot of dumb things that I've done as a kid. My mum's favourite being the time when i put clothes into the toilet thinking it was a washing machine (dont ask).

Kids are fun. Sometimes, I wish I was a kid again, to go back and do things right. Maybe I'll turn out much better then. But no, then I think. Oh crap! I've to relive all this again! Then I think, maybe its BETTER that I DONT become a kid again.

Who wants to write two board exams again?
Who wants to go through the whole process of learning to ride a bicycle? I mean. I hated LEARNING. Now that I know, I dont mind reading. Learning it was such a painful process. Its because I kept falling. I remember this one time I skinned my knee REALLY badly.

I've gotten hurt quite badly a couple of times. Take this one time. I was playing football on the road (Really hot. So, the road is hot as well right). Anyway, somebody plays me in with a fantastic through ball, which is quite hard, cause the road is really small. I was always a Ruud Van Nistelrooy fan, so I go.. RUUD! Will he finish.. he kicks.. and he stumbles.. falls.. ruud is sliding through past the makeshift goalposts (two stones) and ruud.. and the ball follows him.. GOAL!

Meanwhile, Ruud's leg is skinned real bad. you can still see the scars on my left leg. It took one week of going to the hospital and getting it dressed with magnesium something. hurt like hell.

but beat this.
a week later, Ruud is back in action. HE REPEATS THE FEAT!

8 comments:

ami said...

I quite liked. And yeah, I thought Oxymoron was a swear word too. But clothes in a POT ? You beat everybody there :)

Keshav said...

I'll bet SOMEONE has beaten me though!

saras said...

I like yr new look

Keshav said...

thankee mum

Dramaprasad said...

i thought oxymoron was a stupid bovine!!

Keshav said...

hahaha.

Anonymous said...

*sniggers at clothes in a pot* :p

Yeah, I want to go back and be a child again sometiems, before I remember childhood is pleasanter when you think back on it rather than live it. I've done too many annoying things as a kid to want to go back actually. And no WAY am I going through those 12th Board exams again!!lol.

Keshav said...

see what i mean.. you WANT to go back.. but you dont want to..